This article will show you how to book AirAsia FREE SEAT. AirAsia always offer their guests low fare flights to wonderful destinations across Asia! To help speed up your booking process, we’ve identified some common issues and came up with a simple guide to help you secure your AirAsia FREE SEAT easier!
AirAsia FREE SEAT Booking Tips
1. Speed up your booking process by registering as an BIG Member
You must signing up for the AirAsia BIG Loyalty Programme (which comes with the AirAsia account anyway). There’s a 24-hour priority access for members to booking the AirAsia FREE SEAT.
2. Use the recommended browser to book your flights!
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
3. Plan your trip in advance
- Have the full names and date of birth of all guests ready for a faster booking process
- You can even pre-fill your favourite travel buddies’ details under My Friends & Family in My Profile to save more time!
4. When all else fails, go mobile!
Did the ‘Waiting Room’ appear one too many times? Try going mobile. Just log on to mobile.airasia.com on your mobile devices or use the AirAsia Mobile App to book with ease!
5. Secure your flights first. You can add on anytime
- Upsize your baggage allowance – 4 hours before flight
- Pick A Seat – 4 hours before flight
- Pre-book hot meals – 24 hours before flight
6. Important things to note:
- You will only have up to 10 minutes each at the ‘Search’ and ‘Search Flights’ pages. Linger any longer and you will be redirected to the ‘Waiting Room’
- Do NOT attempt to open multiple tabs using the same browser to search for fares as it will not allow you to proceed with booking/payment. You may end up with the wrong travel date!
- Make sure you have disabled any pop-up blockers to ensure a smooth payment process.
- You will be directed to the ‘Waiting Room’ when your search needs a little more time. So don’t refresh your browser when you’re in there or you’ll enter a whole new ‘Waiting Room’.
7. Familiarise yourself with AirAsia’s booking system
Practice makes perfect so go ahead and pretend to book a few tickets until you’ve reached the page where you actually need to pay money. This way, you will also see where the tricky extra charges are laid out.
On the Actual Day Airasia Promotion Ticket to Sale
Guide No 1 – Book it as Early as Possible!
AirAsia has implemented a “Waiting Room” system recently where you wait for the servers to be less busy before you are brought to the booking page. Make sure you have enough time to wait for your turn when making the booking.
Guide No 2 – Be Patient!
Extra patient to give while waiting your turn to get into the booking page because the server are usually very busy.
Guide No 3 – Check Airasia Free Seat Availability
If you didn’t manage to book tickets early, you can check if tickets are still available on AirAsia’s Seat Availability page.